How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35057
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Please can I get a Grant following. or how do I go

This answer was rated:

Please can I get a Grant for the following. or how do I go go about the following to donate my body for science ??
Consider non-burial options, particularly if your loved one expressed a wish to be cremated or have his body donated to science. Rent a casket for the viewing then save 75 per cent of the cost of a burial by having the remains cremated.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstFor clarity - you wish to leave your body to Medical Science - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do wish to leave my body for Medical Science

Then you need to complete the necessary documentation whilst you are alive.There is specific paperwork relating to whichever Medical School you wish to donate it to - an you can find the details here. hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please may I ask on this subject would I be able to get a grant

I am afraid that there is no grant available in such cases
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Clare I do really thank you for all your help and advise

You are most welcome