How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I would like to ask how to make a document that is to

This answer was rated:

Hello, I would like to ask how to make a document that is to be signed between two people legal and liable infront of courts?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.What is the nature of the agreement covered by the document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basically, it is an agreement that one person would not speak to, or come close to in any way another person and their family in any way.
Is this some form of injunction?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an informal form of injunction
Are you aware that the site charges more for a phone call
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am aware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It shows me that the phone call request has been denied though. Is it still possible to get legal advice?
Would you still like a call - and could you tell me a little more about your situation