I would like to ask how to make a document that is to

Hello, I would like to ask how to make a document that is to be signed between two people legal and liable infront of courts?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.What is the nature of the agreement covered by the document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basically, it is an agreement that one person would not speak to, or come close to in any way another person and their family in any way.
Is this some form of injunction?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an informal form of injunction
Are you aware that the site charges more for a phone call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am aware
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It shows me that the phone call request has been denied though. Is it still possible to get legal advice?
Would you still like a call - and could you tell me a little more about your situation