How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My name is ***** ***** have 2 convictions from when i was

This answer was rated:

hi my name is ***** ***** have 2 convictions from when i was 14 years old i am now 30. I have been told that i can get them removed but i dont know how to do this
Hello Lynnette my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. Are you concerned about applying for jobs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes as the jobs i am looking for involve working with children and or the elderly
What are the convictions for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
using threatening abusive insulting words behaviour public order act 1936 s.5 and assault on police police act 1964 s.51(1)
disposal conditional discharge 12 months on both
Hi lynnette I am going to opt out as I need to attend to an urgent matter. Someone else will pick this up and assist you. Do not respond or it will come back to me. Good luck.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Are the convictions not showing at spent, given their age?Alex
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Alex my number is *****
Calling now. Alex