How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

26/04/2016 12:26Appologies being in touch. Last

Customer Question

26/04/2016 12:26
Appologies for not being in touch. Last questionarisen.
there is a form N180 to fill ASAP.
there is paragraph D about Hearing
D2: Are you asking for the court permition to use written evidence of an expert? If YES, state name of expert and the area of expertise and the likely cost if appointed.
What to put in?
Is there a room to present your opinion? Is that qualified as Expert opinion and your fees?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancell these both started. I just had to sent my form already as had a deadline. I will prepare new case in relation small claims soon.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is the nature of the case please?Alex