75100385

I rent from an housing association ,they give parking permit

I rent from an housing association ,they give parking permit to some residents but not to us saying its first come first serve although I was one of the first to send my details and they request I prove I own the vehicle and when they got the papers they did not issue us with any permit.But we pay the service charge to maintain the common areas
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is a car parking space included in your tenancy please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ON THE TENANCY IS SAYS AS LONG AS NO UNTAXED VEHICLE OR BLOCKING THE DRIVE WAY AND NO ONE IS ASSIGN A SPECIFIC SPACE THEY JUST GIVE SOME TENNANTS PERMIT
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** / ***********
Calling now. Alex