How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Good morning. My name is***** in 2014.

Customer Question

Good morning.
My name is***** in 2014. My husband had a baby in Nigeria. He regularly sends money across for her. Visits her. Etc Phone calls. However he wants to bring her across here now a.s.a.p. this is all in agreement with the mother of the child. But we arewriting to you to know the procedure. We do have her birth certificate even though its in Nigeria its not a problem getting it over here. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Also do you know how long the procedure will take, from start to finish..
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

How long would the child be coming for?

What Nationality is your husband?