How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have to complete form N181 Directions and have said we would

Customer Question

I have to complete form N181 Directions and have said we would like to settle the claim before the hearing. have filled in A.Settlement. B.Court is not applicable.C Pre-action protocols not sure it applies. D.Case management information not sure it applies. D.1 Application. D 2 Track. D. Casement Management information .E Experts do I need to fill this in if the case goes to mediation.Trial or final hearing. is this necessary to fill in Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what the value of the claim is?Alex