How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son, who was 11 at the time, suffered a double fracture

Customer Question

My son, who was 11 at the time, suffered a double fracture of his forearm, with complete separation on the radius and ulna. This happened as a result of an incident at a trampolining centre. He has had 3 operations over the course of a year and an initial 2 night stay in hospital. He was unable to play contact sport for 13 months due to having Nancy nails in his arm. This was frustrating for him as he plays for a football team. He now has 2 scars but is fully recovered. He did not require physiotherapy. The company have now admitted liability for the injury he suffered. Could you give me an idea of what he might receive in compensation? He is now 13 years old.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou for your response. I would just prefer to cancel the question now as I realise (with hindsight) that it will be impossible to get even an approximate figure before the findings of an independent medical expert are established. I assume I can now request a refund? How do I go about doing this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is the prognosis of the injuries please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I said in my original question that my son is now fully recovered and has 2 scars from his surgery. I was given the option of cancelling the question and would like to go ahead with this. I would like a refund as I have not any kind of satisfactory response to my question in well over 24 hours.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I need to know size if scars and how visible they are.I need that before I can give the answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer just to cancel my question. I was given the option of doing that in my initial response and would like to stick to that. I am not satisfied with the responses I have received and would like a refund please. This service is not what I expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nicola, who responded to my question initially, gave me the option of cancelling the question. This is what I would like to do.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. If I could invite you to contact customer services to do this.