How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I was seeing a girl but she was dating others to, she stole

Customer Question

I was seeing a girl but she was dating others to, she stole all my phone details whilst I was asleep, these contain nude and raunchy pictures of other girls and sexy chat. She has now sent random screen shots of all these girls to lots of my girl contacts in my phone! Also promising to send to all and family!! She is now threatening and bribing as I don't want to see her again, to post all on all social media!! Surely the initial un authorised copying of my personal details is theft?? Then there must be a law about sending this personal pornographic pictures and videos of girls to other girls thats in my copied address book and then lastly the offence of posting all of these onto their social media accounts!!??
Thank you and eagerly await your replies.......
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Yes, this is a phone hacking which is illegal. In any event there is an offence of revenge porn. What you need to do is report this to the PoliceThey will investigate and prosecute if an offence has been committed.In Any event you could seek your own injunction to stop her. You would need to complete forms N1: N16a: Court would list it for hearing and decide whether to make an order preventing her. If the Court does and she breaks it this may be contempt of Court which she could be warned, fined or sent to prison.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: