How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

28/04/2016 03:48 Michael,Thank you

Customer Question

28/04/2016 03:48
Hello Michael,Thank you for your response.I know I will have to apply for planning permission to remove this tree and as the removal of Tree Protection Orders are rarely granted I will then have to go to appeal. So, what I really would like to know is what grounds I may be able to use. The tree is without doubt a nuisance. Is there a" Right to Enjoyment" of my property or something similar which I may be able to use as an argument?The most annoying problem is with the excessive amount of pigeon droppings on the drive and cars (we often park the cars on the front lawn). We have to hose down and scrub the drive two or three times each week which takes an hour or so each time. This is rather tiresome.Many thanks.
Philip Hunter.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
Dear PhilipI see what has happened , your response has come up as both a reply in the original question and a new question.This reply is just to clear this one.Best wishesMichael