How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been bankcrupt in feb 2016,,im unemployed and disable

Customer Question

hi i have been bankcrupt in feb 2016,,im unemployed and disable i have 2 questons 1 owe 148.00 for mortgage ,15.000 charge 350000 and 6000 charge on my house and i owe few banks app 45000 ,my house is worth 190.000 .it has now gone to trustee..the trustee is not willing to accept 15000 and 35000 charge from a friend and family ,becouse he is asking for bank proofs .but mony was given to me cash over the years .ok what ever the outcome ,,can my wife or me offer the creditors some mony for full and final settlement please tell me the best slution .... quiston 2 ..i was i nvolved in a car accident 2008 ,i recived insurane payment ..wich i have spent most of it ..and its in a special needs trust account only 2 trustees can take out mony for my needs ,,,,can the offical reciver ot trustee take my injurey mony,,thank you please let me know as soon as pos
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details first.Is the £6000 accepted as a valid charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes 6000 accepted but 15000+35000 no bank proof only cash over the years