How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35059
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

HelloI'm a British citizen living in London, I have a seven

This answer was rated:

I'm a British citizen living in London, I have a seven years Autistic child and I would like to apply a visa for my husband who lives abroad to join me here. Cause the visit visa he got all the time doesn't allow him to stay more than 6 months.
kindly advise which type of visa I should apply for?
Best regards.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat Income do you have and does your husband speak good English?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi.I got carer's allowance and my husband speaks good English.
In that case you need to apply for a Spouse Visa.Your Husband will have to take the English test - but you are exempt from some of the financial requirements due to the benefits that you receive.You will however have to show that your husband will be able to finance his own medical care and other expenses.You can read more and find the forms here ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I would like to know if I can apply for him from here or he should apply from there and how long is this visa for?
A Spouse Visa is for good.He will need to make the application online - you will have to provided the supporting documentation
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you