How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1436
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I have had no contact with my elder brother five years,

This answer was rated:

I have had no contact with my elder brother for over five years, his phone number and emails are dead and no mail is returned from his last known address, how do I find out if he is alive or dead, last address North Wales.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am very sorry to hear about you losing touch with your brother. If visiting your brothers property and speaking with his neighbours doesn't help - then you should consider instructing a trace agent so that they can locate an address for your brother. There are numerous companies that offer such services. Here are a few links for you: Kind Regards ***** ***** you have found this service useful please kindly remember to star rate our service so that we receive credit for helping you today
ukfamilysolicitor and other Law Specialists are ready to help you