How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71143
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need a solicitor/barrister court . Charges:

Customer Question

I need a solicitor/barrister for crown court for trial. Charges: Threat to witnesses. Damage to property - my own car.
Basically a domestic thats gotnout of hand
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As above...
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
There isn't a question above?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a barrister/solicitor chester crown court 29th may to defend against my now ex who is accusing me of threatening to kill her etc which i didnt. I did go mad as found out she was cheating. But didnt threat to kill.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So what is your question about this?If you are asking us to provide a barrister then this is a question and answer site rather than a set of Chambers. We cannot provide representation.Also, if you have legal aid then you will have to make an application to transfer legal aid which isn't that easy to do.If you pay privately then you can dismiss and recruit as you wish.Can I clarify anything for you?I'm offline for about an hour but back at 8pm ish if you want to know more.