How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have power of attorney welfare and finance

Customer Question

I have power of attorney for both welfare and finance for my mother in law who had not lost her capaciy and i jointly administered her finances with her but she could not walk Sadely she passed away at Christmas Iagreed with the excutors state of affairs and the will has been been settled I son whom has not sent his mum for 10 years has demanded to audit my mum in law financial affairs in a threatening manner. Can he do this when the excutors are satisfied
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youPlease do not worry - he has no right to Audit her finances and only the Executors would have had the right to ask for detailsPlease ask if you need further details