How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Wife died 3years ago.Bothof us second marriage.Made back to

Customer Question

Wife died 3years ago.Bothof us second marriage.Made back to back wills in1996,She made a new will in2005 unbeknown to me leaving all monies to her 3 children and three quarters of house value,my 2children getting 1quarter share. I paid one third of present house off cash in 1998 and paid mortgage and all standing orders from 1980 till present day.I am looking to divide the house and monies 5 ways1step child agrees.Is3 years too late and what the prospects of success.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHas the Will been to Probate?