How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

UK Law question In the tort of IIED, what things calculate

This answer was rated:

UK Law questionIn the tort of IIED, what things calculate sums for civil claims?
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you get the book we discussed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am ordering it thank you Alex for this suggestion
Thanks. You need to look at the book. In that you have guidelines. That will give you a bracket. Then you need to get access to Kemp case law on Quantum. That allows you to narrow the bracket down with case law.That is how you get the figure.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you