How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

There, My ex partner has been preventing me from seeing

Customer Question

Hi There,
My ex partner has been preventing me from seeing my son. I took her to court and got an order which she has abided by for the most part. However, I now wish to progress to overnight stays which should have started last July. However a condition of this was that I attend a Caring Dad's course. I have tried to attend but been deemed unsuitable by the Course Tutor as I do not meet the criteria. They have provided me with a letter to confirm this and I have shared it with my ex partner but she is refusing to cooperate. How do I progress this matter and get the order reviewed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You will need to ask for the matter to return to court if you have no hearing set and for the judge to consider whether to allow the letter from the course or to consider a further referral to a different organisation. If no hearing is listed you can apply for a new hearing within proceedings under Form D11.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.