How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

On a N244 form, i am requesting three things - -To change

This answer was rated:

On a N244 form, i am requesting three things -
-To change from individual to joint - ( i want to add the persons company )
-Amend the particulars of the claim
-To reserve the claim
How best to word correctly in this box provided on question 3 of N244 ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What do you mean, reserve the claim?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my number is ***** please could you call me now ?
Calling now. Alex