How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We live in a ground floor maisonette. We have an upstairs

This answer was rated:

We live in a ground floor maisonette. We have an upstairs neighbour who does not look after his property well. He now has a water leak in his kitchen which we have been asking him to fox for 4 weeks now. He still has not fixed it and ignores our requests most of the time. The water leak has cause damage to our kitchen ceiling now. What can we do to impress on him the necessity to fix this leak and look after his property properly. The properly is leasehold.
Hello Lee my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Have you spoken to the Freeholder Landlord of the property please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The best number to get me on is 0203(###) ###-####but I will not be available today until after about 14:30.
Can you remind me after 2,30pm, as the system doesnt have a diary?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes of course.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am back earlier that I thought so you can give me a call any time that suites you.ThanksLee
Calling now Lee. Alex