13262538

I'm 16 and I want to move in with my boyfriend who is 18, I

I'm 16 and I want to move in with my boyfriend who is 18, I am living in London but I am originally from Bulgaria, my father does not want me to move in with him, am I free to move out. Can my dad stop me and force me to go back to Bulgaria?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.Since you are 16 you are entitled to decide for yourself where you live and who with - so no you cannot be forced to return to Bulgaria if you do not wish to do soPlease ask if you need further detailsClare