How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35051
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I'm 16 and I want to move in with my boyfriend who is 18, I

This answer was rated:

I'm 16 and I want to move in with my boyfriend who is 18, I am living in London but I am originally from Bulgaria, my father does not want me to move in with him, am I free to move out. Can my dad stop me and force me to go back to Bulgaria?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.Since you are 16 you are entitled to decide for yourself where you live and who with - so no you cannot be forced to return to Bulgaria if you do not wish to do soPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you