How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

The main point I want to know and keep trying to ask is what

Customer Question

The main point I want to know and keep trying to ask is what happens to the £1000 as the solicitors do no want to act so are not going to request the money. As they are refusing to act as executors can I ask them to resign and I take over as executor. Also, as it has taken a year for them to respond to my email outlining my father's affairs I am hoping that will not come to more than a £1000 for responding to one email.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere is the £1000?