How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am the Claimant and Judgement has been given in my favour I will be

This answer was rated:

I am the Claimant and Judgement has been given in my favour I will be attending a Disposal hearing on Monday to establish the Quantum of the claim. It is in the small claims court. I have an expert witness and although I stated in my Witness statement that I was planning to use an Expert Witness to perform a mathematical Analysis to derive a value for quantum (relating to future sales) for the Court, I was unable to provide the Witness Statement in due time and ultimately submitted it as part of the trial Bundle. I believe this delay was due to inaccurate and missing data during the disclosure process. I suspect the Defendant will argue that I had all the information I needed to assess quantum and will seek to have my Expert Witness disregarded because I failed to follow Procedure. I think the expert Witness is critical in my claim. I'd like to know the likelihood that the Court will accept the Expert Witness Statement and the procedure I need to follow when I attend.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you have permission for an expert please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have permission for an expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07770 448892
Ok - we spoke and let me know when you are free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex I am here if you are free to chat.
Called but no-one picked up. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Alex Was on another call. Free now, phone in hand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alternative number 0161(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm here if you're available ALex
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When asking the Judge to amend my claim to more than the 8k limit, in giving a reason for not changing to multi track and allowing it to continue in Small Claims Track, ought I to say having gone so far I thought it better to continue in this track and request that the Court, at its discretion might allow the amendment?
Yes you need to give a reason. Does that help?