How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My name is ***** ***** cheated on me with the same

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** cheated on me with the same woman in more than one occasion before I find out in February. Until date he is still continue to communicate with this woman he said she remain a friend to him and this cursing a lot problems in my marriage. Please I need your advice what should I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi SusanThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstDo you wish your marriage to end?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What do you wish to achieve?