How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

UK law question: I am the claimant, in a case where the

Customer Question

UK law question: I am the claimant, in a case where the defence has no chance of winning the case. I expect them to try and file a “notice of discontinuance” (think that’s what its called) and sign my name to make it look like I withdrew the case. I understand that that would be fraud, but I cat prove that. How can I get the case back, so I can have a hearing? Also, how can I prevent them from doing it again?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.If this is done then you need to make a formal application to reinstate the claim.This would be using form N244: cant stop it happening but only apply to restore if it does.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: