How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

We are planning to sell our house' Having paid off the mortgage

This answer was rated:

We are planning to sell our house' Having paid off the mortgage 10 years ago (Barclays) we got the deeds. We now can't find them and have a terrible feeling that they might have gone to landfill a few years ago during a clear out. Please advise or recommend solicitors near Lincoln to help. Yours HCA Montgomerie.
Hi, thank you for your question. You can obtain title deeds for registered property online at the Land Registry, their fee is £3 for printable title deeds: I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Kind of as I thought. I'll work on it and may come back and sign up. Good fast answer.
Thanks, ***** ***** all goes well.