How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71140
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I need a photograph of a man who was on the sex offenders

This answer was rated:

I need a photograph of a man who was on the sex offenders register. Can you help?
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to identify a man as a person previously on the sex offenders register (2003). His name is***** born 14 May 1975. I can find reports of his offences on the internet but not a photograph.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the internet my google search brought up Christopher Pitcher Heston- UK Database
Ok. So what is your question about this please?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would just like to know if it is possible to get the photograph
Well, it is always possible. The internet contains all manner of photographs of persons. If this was from 1975 then it is quite unlikely that a photograph will be on the internet arising from the initial conviction. It might be that back numbers from the national press at around that time will contain something. It cannot be obtained from the sex offenders register. That is confidential. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo