How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare wanted more info but your computors wont accept it

This answer was rated:

clare wanted more info but your computors wont accept it then wants more for a phone call this is adding too stress I already have I was hopeing this would be simple alas it seems I,ve made a mistake please if you cant rote this too clare provide a refund
all assets in my name by jan 2015 thank you jim ramsden
i am sorry the site is being difficult JimThe answer I gave is hereIn that case you and your older brother are correct - there is no need to obtain Probate as there are no assets that need to be dealt with under the Terms of the WillI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you