How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

How quickly can I put a charge against a property , as am a

This answer was rated:

How quickly can I put a charge against a property , as am a farmer tenant and am informed the property is being sold before I can finalise a settlement on a large debt

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you have a County Court Judgment please?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi I have been studying all the forms for caution against first registration that we talked about .. but I see that he could just asked for it to be removed .. what is a equitable land charge, or even a restriction on land registration ... shaun

You need a CCJ. To get a legal charge Alex