How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I would like to open a legal case with regard to incidents

This answer was rated:

I would like to open a legal case with regard to incidents that I sustained as a young child. This would be against a family member; and would be partly to re-enforce a verbal statement made to her, during a very terrifying conversation, on the 1 January 2016 regarding my wish that she never contact me again in any way. This is because I believe her to be mentally ill and dangerous. For example, she recently used keys (spares) that I had given her previously and entered my house - I approached to ask her to leave the premises but aware that it was dangerous to do so, i.e. I thought she might have some kind of needle with drugs to knock me out completely. I would also be okay with an out of court settlement (of £155,000.00) with an assurance that neither she nor other members of my family would ever contact me again. Were the case to go to court I would not want to attend or view the proceedings. Could you advise on which kind of Solicitor I should contact for assistance with this kind of legal proceeding? Thanks.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know how old you currently are?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, can I ask that all of the questions I have so far posed to you are regarded as private and confidential and not as 'posts' as per your disclaimer? I am 42 years of age, born in 1974.
Sadly no. Only when you rate can they be removed. Are you still happy to go on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure what you mean by rate. I would emphasise that I may not have paid the £47 for the advice had I been aware that the posts would be public. Is it the case that the posts are possible to be attributed to a name or email address? If the last is not possible then I am content to proceed.
No, they can't see personal details. If you want me to call you instead I can do that but it's an additional service.
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you let me know what time to expect your call? Many thanks, Clare
When would be Good to call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5.20pm would be fine. If that is okay for you I will expect your call shortly. KR, Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess not a good time - so please could you call me tomorrow, Saturday 14 May at around 11am. Could you confirm by return that this is okay for you also. Many thanks, Clare
yes. Could you remind me tomorrow please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I will email again at 9am to remind you for the 11am appointment telephone call. Thanks, Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, please could you call me today on *********** at 11.30am. Many thanks, Clare
Calling shortly. Alex
I called but no-one picked up and it went to voicemail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, sorry was that you just now? Could you call again please? Thanks, Clare
Calling now. Alex