How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I had to make an application notice surveyor to gain

This answer was rated:

I had to make an application notice for a surveyor to gain access to the neighbouring side of my boundary to carry out a gps scaled survey. I am the claimant in a boundary dispute.Following application notice the neighbour agreed to allow access and a survey was completed. I asked for my wasted costs to be paid. The defendants have failed to communicate if they consent to this application being cancelled and if they agree to pay my costs for making this application. Do I need their consent to cancel this hearing following application notice or can I just inform the court. It seems a waste of my  time and courts time considering that this request has now been complied with by the defendants. The hearing is early next week and I will need to cancel work to attend this.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You don't need consent, you can just withdraw the application.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will write to the court withdrawing the application as the hearing is not required .defendants have complied with the request partially but only after an application notice was filed.i presume a letter will do.
Do you have a number we can chat on?