How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A high court judgement from a trust fund was made

Customer Question

A high court judgement for theft from a trust fund was made against a friend but evidence supplied by plaintiffs lawyers and devon and cornwall police was wrong.We now have Kent police report on this saying that no theft occurred but this was not seen by court.We have police report from kent now what do we need to do to change the judgement and seek damages for property loss etc.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.When was the Judgment made please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I am trying to help someone else and the Judgement paper is with him ,Do not do any more .
Thnak you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Alex