How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I had a 30mth sentenced in 2006 feb I am now being told that

Customer Question

I had a 30mth sentenced in 2006 feb I am now being told that I now have a 15yr licence, and they cannot give me a copy of my licence is this right. I am now being told I cannot see my 3 grandsons ages 7- 2- 1 yrs old I have contact for 5 years with the oldest and the other 2 from birth at all time with their parents and they have know about. but they have surgested to my daughter that they could bring in child services to get my daughter and partner to agree as it has frightened them.implying they are not able to look after the boys. my offence implyed it was against girls i mantaned my inosence.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?