How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a friend in Egypt that has been detained and is being

Customer Question

I have a friend in Egypt that has been detained and is being subjected to torture in violation of human rights. She's being stripped of her clothes and electrocuted in her sensitive parts. Is there a way to raise that case to attention?
Clearly, the Egyptian government doesn't care. Is it possible to get the EU to question that government for this case (and many others)?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

have you spoken to Amnesty International?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,Sorry for the late reply. I had issues signing in to the website.No, I haven't spoken to anyone before asking here.Is this the path you'd recommend? Would it be quick? Is there anything more effective that can be done?Thanks.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

When did you last hear from her?