How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My niece has a baby she'll be 2 in November. Recently the baby's

Customer Question

My niece has a baby she'll be 2 in November. Recently the baby's father attacked my niece in front of the baby. He is going to court but is still harressing my niece myself her mum and dad, they are not married, I am very concerned about him seeing the baby he lives 30 minutes away and has access to the ferry's to Ireland, I have offered that he can come to my house which is 5 minute's away and see her. But he has disagreed. Please give me some advice on how to help her so he doesn't get access
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is at the top of the page please help
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
RightSo that would be £135,000 worth of assets.Remind me how old are the children?