How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I've been scammed by a casino online wich d�bits me more

This answer was rated:

Hi, I've been scammed by a casino online wich d�bits me more than 10000�. This casino is not allowed in my Country (France), and is blocked on all FAI in France. (so no access here). The Casino is in Cara�ao, and the payment device in UK.
I want to make charge back, my bank is ok as the debts were made without confirmation, 3D secure, or else.
How can I be protected ? They want to scare me and said that they will charge back with fake invoice, can they ?
Thanks for your help.
Hello Nora my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How did you pay for your deposits to the casino please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,They charged my credit card, without my consent and without 3d secure.Rgds
Have you tried charging it back from the credit card company - they may be able to do this for you.If that does not work then you need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My question is more about my protection. My bank is supporting me. But the company wich make illegale debts on my card said that they will send fake data to the bank to have money back. Can they do that ?
When I will have the chargeback, can they make Something ?Thanks a lot
No, they cant send fake data, that is illegal and FRAUD.They cant make anything and if they have said they will create fake documents you should inform the bank.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, Thanks for your reply.Just one question before rating, on your last reply you said that they cannot. But what can they do when I chargeback ?
Is not a website wich is available in France (we cannot access from any device as its blocked by the authority).
And this casino is not allowed in UK and France too.Thanks a lot
You telephone your card company - that is all you need to do. You may need to complete a form, but thats it.Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you