How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am waiting after being found guilty

This answer was rated:

I am waiting for sentencing after being found guilty for fraud by false representation. The matter went to trial and i was found guilty. I have offered to pay back every penny to the victim for a suspended sentence. Is that a possibility looking at the sentencing guideline in the UK. Can my barrister and the prosecution one agree and ask the judge for such a sentence. Your thoughts please.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What are the circumstances and fraud amount? Do you have any other convictions?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no previous conviction,not even a caution before. The amount in question is £14,000.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is +44(###) ###-####
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, I need your assistance again please