How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a solicitor acting who is about to complete a

Customer Question

I have a solicitor acting for me who is about to complete a property sale totaling
£267,725 . I know that he is having financial difficulties as my appointment with
him clashed with a meeting with his Accountant who was explaining to him that
he had had a loss of £14,000 on his P and L account for the year, not the £14,000
profit he thought he had made, he was v upset. He is a sole practitioner and I have
checked with the Law Society his SRA was registered 9/8/12 and he has had no
registered complaints against him.
What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Are you buying or selling the property? Kind regards AJ