How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have issued a small money claim and received a

Customer Question

I have issued a small money claim and received a Counterclaim.
We have not been offered mediation and I have sent in a Reply to her Counterclaim. (she did provide a small list at this stage, but did not hand the particulars at this stage). She then was able to hand in particulars according to my reply. I have therefor given her an enormous amount of ammunition and I do now feel I will loose the case.
Could you please tell me what would happen if I were not to turn up at court?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I dont understand, if you sent in a reply counterclaim, surely they cant change their counterclaim?