How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My house was repossesed 6 years ago by HSBC but couldn't

This answer was rated:

Hi, my house was repossesed 6 years ago by HSBC but couldn't attend court to defend my case due to illness on the day. I had some important concerns on the professional conduct of HSBC but did not have the opportunity to put my concerns across to the Judge and had run out of money and my solicitors had decoded they would not do any more work for me at the time. Is there any Charitable legal organisation I could get help from to review the case and help. I believe there had been some underhand dealing and cannot afford lawyers to get justice. Has been suffering illness and poverty since.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What would be the basis of your defence and what is it you would want to achieve please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At this stage all I want to know is if there any charitable legal firms in the London area who may be able to help by reviewing my file. After all the research I have personally done it may well be that HSBC and their legal team have not acted professionally and could be found to have misguided the Court. I stronglt believe ther could be a case against them for professional misconduct before, during and after the case when they sold the property. It wasn't a forced sales but still sold the property executive property at less than my purchase price over 10 years before then, Therefore need help I cannot afford right now
You need to speak to the Bar Pro Bono unit - I should tell you that you have 21 days to appeal a decision. It may be that you are out of time.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you