12826847

Once a Life prisoner has been released and the supervision

Once a Life prisoner has been released and the supervision removed by Probation what are the limitations on travel?
It depends.What type of licence conditions are there?
Hi. Can you talk now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Licence was a standard Licence headed "Crime (Sentence) Act 1997.
Clauses 1-3 incl - are to attend Probation for supervision - removed 16/12/2014.
Clause 4 - Must reside at ........ - no longer relevant as I have married (with best wishes from Home Prob) and live in BATH.
Clause 5 - He shall undertake work as approved by supervising officer - no longer relevant - I am also retired at 71 years old.
Clause 6 - He shall not travel outside the UK - I thought this was only relevant whilst on Supervision. Have been allowed to visit Mother-in-Law on Jersey several times.
Clause 7 He shall be well behaved etc etc. I HAVE AN OASYS of 1 (one) this was my value both in prison and out.
Clause 8 Must not contact wife or family of deceased - I have not and will not they lived in England.
Clause 9 Must inform Prob Off of relationships - he knows of my marriage on 10/09/2015.
Clause 10 Must not contact Penny Tomkins - I have not nor will I. I have no idea where she lives.
Those are my conditions.
Ok. Is there a new residence condition? I don't need the address but does one exist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No my marriage was accepted by Probation. My wife met the Head of Probation at Uxbridge, Middx just after release into the community and was given their blessing. I could have moved down to Bath four years ago but would have meant changing Probation Offices and building a new set of relationships. So all concerned agree to wait for my move till supervision had been removed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can accept a phone call now!
I'm in court now. I could do it later tonight?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This exchange has now taken up to an hour and so far you have told me noting that I already know!
I have requested a phone call twice with zero response.
I have answered your two questions within minutes.
I am terminating this contact and live with the fact that I have thrown away £38,
I HAVE SENT THIS BECAUSE I AM GETTING A NEGATIVE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF AN OUTCOME.
Can you give me a time as I'm going out at 18-30 and arriving back at 20-30?
Ok. I will not be able to continue then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where does that leave me?
Do you pass on my information to another solicitor?
Do I get my money back?
How can your company provide a service when the solicitor is not dedicated toa request which they are paying for?
Opting out.