How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am being taken to the court that i have been accuse

This answer was rated:

I am being taken to the court for monies that i have been accuse of owing, no records show the money anywhere no contract or agreement. she had forged my Last will & Testament to obtain this money and named herself the main beneficiary, she is now being investigated by the NFIB and has been issued with a Malicious communication order for threatening messages. I have written my defence to the Court, should I apply for a N244 Form Application
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.For now please let me know at what stage are proceedings?Alex
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry have I accepted this correctly
What is your number and I will give you a call to discuss your case over the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Telephone is 0208 29702079 / mobile ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry number is *****(###) ###-####my Mobile is ***********
Calling now. Alex