How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I have a uk travel document convention of 28 july 1951. It

Customer Question

I have a uk travel document convention of 28 july 1951. It is valid for all travel to all countries except croatia. There is no time limit on holders stay in uk. Can you confirm whether I would require any type of permit to state I can work in uk as I have indefinite leave to remain?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,If you have indefinite leave to remain in the UK, you will not require any further permission to work in the UK.You are free to live and work in the UK without restriction.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.kind regards
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards,