How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I do have 20% share in UK company esttablished more than 5

This answer was rated:

I do have 20% share in UK company esttablished more than 5 years ago
company revenue is around 190,000 per year
do this allow me to get residency in UK some how?
I do have visit visa valid from 2010- 2020 , so I visit UK once or twice a year to follow up business and do meeting with my partner there
but we really need to expand , so I think of moving there with my wife and kids
Hi,Unfortunately it us not that simple.From the limited information provided, I would suggest that you look at the requirements for either a Entrepreneurs Visa or an Investors visa. You will be required to invest an amount in the UK and create jobs during the term of the visa. You will also need to show that the funds are available for use.Your visit visa would not allow you to remain longer than 6 months.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi , so there are no use of the shares i own in that company making 200K/year?
Unfortunately they will not help you when applying for the visa for the first time.
If this answers your question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.Kind regards
chatham-chamber and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you