How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

As the owner of a tree who's branches, from time to time,

This answer was rated:

As the owner of a tree who's branches, from time to time, overhang the neighbouring garden am I enforced by common law to take back the cuttings? Do I have the right to refuse the cuttings and what is the position if my neighbour just, without prior warning, throws the cuttings over with no care as to the hazard, inconvenience and expense caused. Your advice will be appreciated. Sue Stokes
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear Sue is it your tree?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Calling now. Alex