How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Ive looked after my ex parents years web were engaged and

Customer Question

ive looked after my ex parents for 9 years web were engaged and after his father died he said we were finished over a text it took me a year for his dad to sign the house over to him he gave ME A CAR FOR OUR ENGAGEMENT THEN IT WHENT WRONG AND HE PART CHOPPED IT with another I have been left with a car that's going wrong where do I stand please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Are/were you married to your ex-partner?-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and arrangements?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.