How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Listing Questionnaire Pretrial checklist. I am the Claimant

This answer was rated:

Listing Questionnaire Pretrial checklist. I am the Claimant in a boundary dispute . An application is to be attached (draft order) asking the court to allow a second independent witness(arranged by me). I do not agree with the findings of single joint expert as it is not a factual report but based on hearsay evidence. Do I fill in an application notice or are there specific forms for making this application. Thank You
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Yes you need to make a formal application on form n244 I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Would you like me to call you about this? Alex