How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

The owner of the house which I have a charge on,is now ln a

This answer was rated:

The owner of the house which I have a charge on,is now ln a residental home. The house is not lived in. Could it be rented out? Could I recive a portion of that rent? The charge is one third share at the death of the owner.
Hi, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you will not be entitled to force the property to be rented out or receive any rental income from the property. The charge would be implemented when the property is sold - either by the owner, upon death or by court order if you or any other creditors apply to court for an order for sale of the property.I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you