How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My grandson has been suffering from depression 10 years he

Customer Question

my grandson has been suffering from depression for about 10 years he is a bright boy who is homosextual but unable to cope with university and then jobs and relationships have become more and more difficult to maintain.Sleeps a lot suffers alcoholism (goes to AA) has had therapy and medication but nothing seems to work Physical health affected and fear of self harm . His mother is desperate to know what to do .His GP suggests a phyciatrist
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,What exactly is your question.