How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need a call back from a solicitor on +44(###) ###-####

This answer was rated:

I need a call back from a solicitor on +44(###) ###-####
Hello and thanks for asking for me.Whats the issue?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to discuss further with you on the sentencing discussion we had earlier
Ok - you will need to accept the additional service so I can call you please. Thanks very much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I talk to you in the morning? The oic is telling me that he cannot receive money on behalf of complainant and I also can't pay to her myself as that will be in breach of my bail conditions of not contacting her directly or indirectly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I send cheque to the court to help mitigate against the sentence or?
send a cheque to the OIC. Or get a Solicitor to do that for you.Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried asking oic that through my solicitors and he is not responding yet and court that date is this Thursday .i could go with bankers draft to court if that will help
I would go with that. I will call shortly.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Alex
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to speak to you again please.